Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Northern Baraga County? Skanee?
    Yes, exactly. Spent a lot of time in the woods in Skanee, Aura, Arvon, Herman.

Saw my first bear when I was 18, and it was a fleeting glimpse.

I am a Forum User
    In Alaska, bears were hell on fish drying and smoking houses. The big bears really like fish.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Did you take that Hunter's Safety class yet?
    Or buy the 10/22 and take your kid to Appleseed?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x25mm View Post
    The big bears really like fish.
    Which is how they got big...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Or buy the 10/22 and take your kid to Appleseed?
    i did buy the 10/22 but have not gone to the appleseed. ive pretty much lost my son to a lady. he could careless about this. i missed my small window

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MGO Member
    The danish military carries Glock 20s for polar bears

Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post
    i did buy the 10/22 but have not gone to the appleseed. ive pretty much lost my son to a lady. he could careless about this. i missed my small window

is he a teen ?

It will not last so you will have another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post

Get a couple more 22's (or make arrangements with the shoot boss to borrow) and invite the young lady along. Everyone should learn to shoot, at least the basics.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I carried a Glock 22 when vacationing in Alaska. When I was about to start a short hike with my wife there were some other tourists, German I believe, who too a bit of exception to the fact I was open caring a pistol and was not LEO...until they read this sign. I explained that eat meant exactly what they thought it meant. After that we had some hiking partners.

https://alvinalexander.com/sites/def...dead-small.jpg

Account Closed Forum User
    Coastal Brown bears they recommend 50 yards between you and the bears unless it's a mom with cubs. They have plenty of food and won't bug you.
    Interior Grizzlies they recommended 100 to 300 yards between you and the bears. Grizzlies are the aggresive bears in NA. Many grizzly bears usually attack from the side or from the behind unless you startle them. Black bears will just chomp on you unless you fight them off.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast