Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

OR...... Free, already available to you, and easy:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2titl6

"But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Or.... stay the course reduce everything down to 10 minutes each membership by manual entry and do it when you can, if you have the time.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    OR...... Free, already available to you, and easy:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2titl6

That only automates paid forum subscriptions and we don't want to force every paying member into needing a forum account. Yes, most have one anyways...Either way, that won't exactly do everything we need in order to keep track of memberships.

Trust me guys, we are working on this. There is a cheap/free way to do it, we just need to work on implementation. This is more of a CRM software ordeal. There is an open source(free) CRM software suite we will be using to help accomplish this. We will be modeling our system from an existing setup that has been doing exactly what we need without issue.
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 10-27-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Evening all.

Thanks for the feedback on this issue and it will be the primary part of discussion in this month's Member SITREP that I post tomorrow.

It looks like the guys have tried to give a synopsis of what the issue is and you'll have to believe me when I say that it is in the works to get taken care of as a priority for the BoD.

When is it going to get fixed? Can't say. I can say that improvements are already implemented and we have a lot more to work on.

What I can guarantee is that we will absolutely respond to you in a timely manner with any of your concerns and if that is not happening, please bring it to me direct.

I think most will agree with me that waiting sucks, but not having a response to your concerns is a no-go in member-service. If anyone out there has issues with comms to the BoD, please don't hesitate to blow up my inbox.

I appreciate the understanding and the patience. We are hopeful that the delay folks are getting now will be remedied and not repeated in the future.

v/r
    Trek
    Fastest way to get in touch with me? info@trainMDFI.com

I am a Forum User
    Thank you VOLUNTEERS.

I am a Forum User
    Question then:

I submitted payment via PayPal for a 1-year membership on 10/24; while only a week ago, I am still waiting for the welcome packet, be it digital or paper.

Does the 1-year start on my 10/24 payment date or once I get my status on the Forum changed?

Quote Originally Posted by concepthomes1 View Post
    Question then:

I submitted payment via PayPal for a 1-year membership on 10/24; while only a week ago, I am still waiting for the welcome packet, be it digital or paper.

Does the 1-year start on my 10/24 payment date or once I get my status on the Forum changed?
    Great question and an important one. We absolutely won’t short-change you on membership due to our delay so what Jon has been doing is making sure that the membership starts at the time you receive your access/member information vs when payment was made.

Hope that helps.
    Fastest way to get in touch with me? info@trainMDFI.com

Quote Originally Posted by concepthomes1 View Post
    Question then:

The membership will expire the last day of the month that I send out the membership welcome letter. If a 1 year membership was purchased on 10/24/2018 and the membership welcome letter is sent on 11/3/2018, the membership will expire on 11/30/2019. I hope this answers your question.

I am a Forum User
    Not speaking for everyone, and likely not to new members but, for me, as far as renewal goes, I don't need you guys to send me anything physical whatsoever. No need to stuff or mail any physical envelope, card, etc. Maybe there's a way to provide a "go paperless" option or something like that. I just like to join to support the org and the few forum perks that come with it.

Dunno if making that option would be simpler or what, but just putting my thoughts out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta Demoni View Post
    Not speaking for everyone, and likely not to new members but, for me, as far as renewal goes, I don't need you guys to send me anything physical whatsoever. No need to stuff or mail any physical envelope, card, etc. Maybe there's a way to provide a "go paperless" option or something like that. I just like to join to support the org and the few forum perks that come with it.

Dunno if making that option would be simpler or what, but just putting my thoughts out here.
    We've already switched to digital member packets via email! So, watch you emails after you join or renew!

There are some details on how we use to do it vs how it's being done for the time being on page 1 if interested.

Thank you for the support.
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 11-03-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast