Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    To overturn a veto 2/3 of the total members in the house and senate need to support the veto over ride. There is no political will in Lansing now or in the future to do such a thing. I see even a lot less done toward gun rights being now that Proposal 2 has passed. I hope I am wrong but we may have lived through the high water mark of 2A rights in this State.
    In this country...unfortunately.

Not happy with the state of the 2A in America. But it is nice to know that gun ownership & folks with CPL's are the highest they have ever been in this Country. The division of our State & the Country guarantee we will be treading water at best for the foreseeable future. We are in for the fight of our lives. Not just the 2A but the way this Country will be run. The agenda of the left is the scariest thing I have ever encountered in my 69 years. The ONLY thing that will save us is the SCOTUS. GAME ON !
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123