Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger View Post
    So the BCA barrel and complete uppers are mid length gas systems?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danco411 again."
    They sell 4 uppers in 450 BM, three are carbine length, one is mid.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    I use these. https://www.ebay.com/p/Magazine-Foll...ber/1531898506

16" is carbine, 18" is middy. A cheap one time adjustment gas block will fix your problem. Set it half way and be done.

https://www.primaryarms.com/anderson...le-b2-l056-a00

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danco411 again."

What does this mean?
    He tried to give you green stamps, but can't because he gave them to you already without giving enough other people some love.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    Ah got it! I'm an internet dumbass. LOL

I am a Forum User
    Ok put the blue insert into a 20 round metal mag, after first round they wouldn’t stay in a little adjustment on the lips they now stay in. I have a fixed full length stock with larger buffer would that help?keeping an eye on this thread because I want to take this critter deer hunting

MGO Member
    Think a Bushnell trs25 will handle the 450 recoil?
    My Desert Eagle .357 killed a TRS-25. I expect a .450 BM has a bit more recoil.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettJ View Post
    My Desert Eagle .357 killed a TRS-25. I expect a .450 BM has a bit more recoil.
    I'll keep that in mind.

Buddys pissing me off. Hes had all the parts to shoot his gun all week. Everyday he has a different excuse why he hasnt shot it. Baffles my mind when someone has a range on their own property.

Someone form MGO needs to step up and get shooting. If they have already post what mags buffer spring and lower theyre using.

yeah I want to see how these perform ill feel better not buying one if 7 people buy them, and 2 of them are stinkers.

I am a Forum User
    I'll keep that in mind.

Buddys pissing me off. Hes had all the parts to shoot his gun all week. Everyday he has a different excuse why he hasnt shot it. Baffles my mind when someone has a range on their own property.

Someone form MGO needs to step up and get shooting. If they have already post what mags buffer spring and lower theyre using.
    LOL

I scoured the internet to find mags, which I ordered last week. They just shipped yesterday. Scope and mount should be on the upper this weekend, and once I have the mags I'll get back to ya.

I am a Forum User
    I PMed a member who posted pictures of groups. He ordered an 18" upper. So his parts list doesnt help us 16" guys much.

I am a Forum User
    BCA offers a 1 MOA guarantee so if it don't shoot send it back. Also remember you need to put some rounds through it first. The one I tested was all over the place for the first mag or two then settled right down to 1 MOA off the rest. I build a nice high end billet 450 that was having some short stroking. A Spikes T3 buffer slowed everything down perfectly. Some need the heavy buffer and some don't. I'm not measuring the gas hole but I believe there may be some inconsistency there. They are definitely over gassed even with the midlength gas. The symptom of over gassing is short stroking - where the BCH moves so fast the next round meets the one coming out jamming them up. The fix for over gas is 1. an adjustable gas block and 2. a heavier buffer. I'm now building all my 450's with both so they are stone cold reliable.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast