Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    Finally function tested my upper. Zero issues with the standard spring and h2 or h3 buffers. So much less recoil than the RAR in .450. Both mags with purchased and homemade followers by quads worked great.

I am a Forum User
    w00t!

And I completely spaced on burning off some smaller white ones for you like I said.
    Shoot me a message if you still want a few and I'll heat up the printer and drop them by your way next time I'm over your way.

Has anybody found a larger capacity mag for the 450 Bushmaster? All mags over 5 rounds seem to be out of stock or discontinued. I have heard that Sig stainless AR mags will work without any mods, but I do not know where to find any. Has anyone had any experience with higher cap mags for the 450?
    Thanks, and Regards,
    Costanza
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

I am a Forum User
    Myself and others have no need or interest for anything more than 5rnds. for hunting. Sorry cant help ya there. Maybe try a 30rnd. metal mag with a drop in follower. Can maybe get in 7? Danco411 has many posts about the .450. Search through his post history, I think hes commented a few times on mags he likes with higher capacity.
    Last edited by HemiChallenger; 01-23-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345