Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Century Arms VSKA

Anyone decide to be a test subject and pick one of these up? I've heard rumors that this is supposed to be Century's replacement for their mess that was the RAS47. Preliminary reviews I've seen have been pretty positive actually...can't wait to see what Rob Ski does to it.

I think I'll play it safe and stick to picking up a WASR.

It’s still alive after 1400rds by Atlantic Firearms. AKOU will eventually do a 5K test.

https://youtu.be/YdJx94I2PLA
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Can't go wrong with the WASR. Those WBP Fox rifles from Poland look promising.

I think you can scoop up a yugo for 40 bucks more, thats what I would do, then WASR, then any number of used factory arsenal built guns from 80s-2000s.

I do not know why they have to be built in russia, china, europe etc to be half decent but for whatever reason thats the case sadly.

I would never look for century to be the first to turn this trend around.

Just the opposite, kalash usa could be here, IWI could be making galils here, an all american made new start up and ten years later CAI would still be screwing them up.

Quote Originally Posted by mudoven View Post
    Can't go wrong with the WASR. Those WBP Fox rifles from Poland look promising.
    Kind of funny, every so often you still hear people say how great of a value the WASR is for <$600 but IMO those days are long gone. I think the WASR is still a great rifle, and it's probably the one I'll end up with because I still think it has great value. Arsenal, VEPR, and Saiga are still probably the best but that comes with a price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    Kind of funny, every so often you still hear people say how great of a value the WASR is for <$600 but IMO those days are long gone. I think the WASR is still a great rifle, and it's probably the one I'll end up with because I still think it has great value. Arsenal, VEPR, and Saiga are still probably the best but that comes with a price tag.
    It doesnt seem that long ago you could get one for 200 something.

Just get the WASR..... Or an Arsenal.

If I'm buying new today, it's going to be this one... Why pay $700+ for someones used WASR 10? If you look, you can still find a cheap used WASR, and I would still get a straight one if it was less then $600, over the new RH10.
    https://www.g4gguns.com/products/rif...7450474888-322
    Active airport shooter