Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Ergonomics have nothing to do with intelligence or lack of...quit trying so hard LOL
    Yeah, what he said. I would need double-jointed thumbs that are twice as long in order to disengage the safety without taking my hand half off the grip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettJ View Post
    Yeah, what he said. I would need double-jointed thumbs that are twice as long in order to disengage the safety without taking my hand half off the grip.
    Well that's you, not everyone.

^^^
    Wow, another Dale Carnegie practitioner in our midst. Why so contrary?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    ^^^
    Wow, another Dale Carnegie practitioner in our midst. Why so contrary?
    I think he is trying for the ban trifecta.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    I think he is trying for the ban trifecta.
    Why is that? Is it because I think the safety is fine ? Or will I get banned for not agreeing with someone in the Clique. Oh I forgot, it might be because I'm a troll due to the fact that I have a different opinion then the Clique. Can it also be that some can attack and comment anyway they want, but others get labeled a troll or banned. Which is it? All of the above ? I will probably get banned for this too and never see your answer.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    Why is that? Is it because I think the safety is fine ? Or will I get banned for not agreeing with someone in the Clique. Oh I forgot, it might be because I'm a troll due to the fact that I have a different opinion then the Clique. Can it also be that some can attack and comment anyway they want, but others get labeled a troll or banned. Which is it? All of the above ? I will probably get banned for this too and never see your answer.
    Ok, everybody quit picking on crawdad er arachnid er trollzillia44....he's just trying to be a part of the group I mean he's contributed so much knowledge to the group I think we should let him into our "clique" you bunch of mean ole Mcmeanies

glock bro voice "that safety will just get you kilt anyways, keep your booger hook off the trigger bruh!" *shoulder roll out of the window. *

MGO Member
    nevermind it isn't worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    It sounds like you need a hug.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Or move the safety to the frame where it belongs
    I'd be on board with that as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast