Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Looking for leather appendix holster recommendation

I love the Alessi APX line but they don't make on for the P365. I have a call in, so it's still a possibility, but just in case I thought I'd ask.

I absolutely do not want kydex or any of the hybrids. Price is not an issue, I'm looking for equivalent quality.

Carl at Exodus can make you one, he’s been my go to builder for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnholliday View Post
    Carl at Exodus can make you one, he’s been my go to builder for years.
    I wan't aware of him, but looks promising. Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks again. I placed an order. Carl was very helpful and seems excited about making something a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by bae125 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks again. I placed an order. Carl was very helpful and seems excited about making something a little different.
    Happy to help! Carl is good people, and goes out of his way to make sure that you get exactly what you want.

I am a Forum User
    Bianchi 100 professional

Well...... 5 Shot SME is arguably the best you can get for AIWB. But, they aren't made quickly. I ordered mine for my EDC X9 in Jan and still waiting. However, when you talk with owners, they are stark raving mad about them.
    Warbird leather makes some good stuff as well and you can find them on Facebook. Order times are in the weeks with Paul, not months/years. paul@warbirdleather.com
    Also, you could look at the Silent Thunder hybrid from Garrett. However, if you haven't seen them before, they aren't your normal hybrid- they imbed leather into the kydex so the outer part is kydex, inner part is leather. So your steel isn't riding against hard plastic, but you get the rigidity of the kydex.
    As for Alessi, I have 3 of their holsters. Lou died years ago, and his son-in-law took over the business. My understanding is that the SIL passed some months ago and someone new has taken over. From what I understand, the quality has dropped and so has the delivery times. Which is too bad, because they make some phenomenal holsters.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    ...As for Alessi, I have 3 of their holsters. Lou died years ago, and his son-in-law took over the business. My understanding is that the SIL passed some months ago and someone new has taken over. From what I understand, the quality has dropped and so has the delivery times. Which is too bad, because they make some phenomenal holsters.
    I hadn't heard that, I'm sorry to hear it. I spoke with him a few times years ago and I remember him as being helpful and passionate about the work.