Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sks value?

Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM View Post
    [emoji106]
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    buy it now on gunbroker is a better number, but still a reach for the real world. They are set optimistic fair but high most of the time.
    [emoji106]
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

Sks value?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony k View Post
    Reading on armslist. That looks like a fair price for a non numbers matching. The numbers matching guns are like 550-600 area
    Here are some recent comparable sales. To the rifle you have described.
    I’d say I was pretty close if not spot on when I said $350.. the guys listing these for $600 are the same guys listing Glocks for $700.

$350 for a Chinese sks sounds about right. Some of the other's commend a bit more(Yugos are over $500 now).

Like others have mentioned, watch the sold prices on gunbroker, not the price they want. It's like the classifieds anywhere, the posted price is usually higher than what they'll settle for. Easy to come down in price, harder to go up.

A year ago I would have said $350. With AR15 prices so low all others that were hot because ARs were high priced take a big hit. $250-$300.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony k View Post
    Reading on armslist. That looks like a fair price for a non numbers matching. The numbers matching guns are like 550-600 area
    forgot to add the chinese commercial ones the numbers all matched I think.

We need more pics, everything included and close ups of the gun.

You can obviously as more for the gear but its honestly an underappreciated gun still. You can not replace it with something better for the price you are better off keeping in it my opinion.

is it just the sks thats it?

I for example have wood, fiberglass, old school precursor to ATI folder, multiple slings, DC engineering mags, chest rig etc post up the whole deal and make sure you are looking at the same exact thing when you are pricing it on gunsamerica, armslist, gunbroker etc. Its all in the details.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I believe I tried selling my norinco, shorter sportier paratrooper length, for $300 a couple years ago and couldn't get anybody to buy...
    that was when ARs were still $600+
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Pretty bad when you ask a question, get an honest answer, and bitch at the guy because it's not the answer you want.

$350 is about all you're gonna get for a Norinco. That's just the way it is.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    I agree, 300 to 350, it will more fast. If you have no success simply post it to another site. I prefer Gunbroker, but that`s me.

Sks value?

Quote Originally Posted by joshputman View Post
    Pretty bad when you ask a question, get an honest answer, and bitch at the guy because it's not the answer you want.

$350 is about all you're gonna get for a Norinco. That's just the way it is.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
    Yeah very strange. Maybe I came off the wrong way but I don’t like to sugar coat anything. When reading someones response in text it’s easy to take things the wrong way I suppose, you don’t get any visual communication or eye contact. The “Stick it” comment by the OP was pretty rude though. I’m not sure why I continued to help him out. I be more careful on who’s post I respond to from now on. I’m a pretty avid SKS collector and figured I would help him out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast