Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Value of FEG Hungarian AK (AMD65) 7.62x39

I was gifted this from a family member a few years ago and I am now considering selling it. But I'm just not sure what they go for as prices are all over. It has a Krebs custom rear site rail. It's Semi automatic. 7.62x39. And is in excellent condition.
    Any help is appreciated!

is it a folder ?

If you can post a pic later in this thread when you get some more posts they will let you post a pic.

Its all about condition and if its a factory build.

If its a factory feg folder with front grip, brakes, a couple mags etc its very desirable.

you need to get all the letters off the receiver whats it say.

So with out knowing more its almost for sure 600-700 easy then just goes up from there. You need to shop it against the exact model designation.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=feg%20ak

find your model on your gun, then sort through that and post a link to what yours is.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    So the one in the link is the most similar to mine except mine has black grips, different folding stock. And a little longer barrel from the looks of it. But is the same Feg receiver and tgi is also the same importer. If I'm understanding it correctly.

gunbroker.com/item/790772045

These are the numbers I pulled from the receiver.
    Sa 2000M Tgi Knox TN
    Still can't post pics yet but will once I can.

I am a Forum User
    There's a difference in the sa85 to the 2000m IIRC the 2000m was imported with a single stack mag well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ping12 View Post
    So the one in the link is the most similar to mine except mine has black grips, different folding stock. And a little longer barrel from the looks of it. But is the same Feg receiver and tgi is also the same importer. If I'm understanding it correctly.

gunbroker.com/item/790772045

These are the numbers I pulled from the receiver.
    Sa 2000M Tgi Knox TN
    Still can't post pics yet but will once I can.
    ok well if you sign up for gun broker, track the sold ones.

Go introduce yourself in that section here, make a couple posts so you can get your count to 15-20 or whatever it is to post a picture.