Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Recommendation for MI Gunsmith

I know my limitations and thus need suggestion on competent smith to work on a M21 16ga. The left barrel no longer fires reliably. Appears to be light firing pin hits. Could just require internal cleaning; more likely new pins & springs. Used to use elder Bachelder in GR area, but understand he had passed and current smiths not as talented. Hate to ship all way to Connecticut Shotgun. Thanks

I have had work done by AMF Defense http://amfdefense.com/ out of New Baltmore, MI. Nice folk and good work. The web site mainly showcases pistol work but they do do other work as well.
    happy_gunner
    Proud Veteran & American
    In God We Trust

I am a Forum User
    A bit of a drive to Rochester Hills, but I've had several friends that had issues with their
    shotguns..& they were quickly / easily fixed by Doug Jones.. he's @ M-59 & Crooks rd..
    might want to give him a call Phone: 248 852-6490

Marketplace Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    A bit of a drive to Rochester Hills, but I've had several friends that had issues with their
    shotguns..& they were quickly / easily fixed by Doug Jones.. he's @ M-59 & Crooks rd..
    might want to give him a call Phone: 248 852-6490
    Another vote for Doug Jones. He has one of my pistols now. Has done a lot of different types of gunsmith in for me and friends. His work is Great and prices are more than fair.
    Good Safe Shooting, MOOSE

I am a Forum User
    I know that it would be quite a drive but I recommend Dick Williams Gun Shop in Saginaw (989) 777-1240.

I am a Forum User
    Appreciate the input. Will give above a call. FYI have also.gotten several suggestions to use Simmons Gun Specialties.

I am a Forum User