Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol

Seriously considering picking one of these up. Haven’t had the opportunity to shoot one yet, but for the price and how easily they’re modified it seems like a nice little piece to grab. Just looking for first hand knowledge or experiences with this particular platform. Anyone on this page own a newer model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradw3451 View Post
    Seriously considering picking one of these up. Haven’t had the opportunity to shoot one yet, but for the price and how easily they’re modified it seems like a nice little piece to grab. Just looking for first hand knowledge or experiences with this particular platform. Anyone on this page own a newer model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, it's an amazing platform. Very easy to upgrade, which it benefits from, such as an aftermarket mag release and large charging handle. It makes an awesome suppressor host. Lots of aftermarket options. I am planning on buying a 2nd one for HD. Feel free to ask me any questions.

I am a Forum User
    I bought one within the last month and am going to buy one more. I put a tailhook brace ordered from Yeti Wurks on it and love it. It’s my favorite range gun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mittenman View Post
    I bought one within the last month and am going to buy one more. I put a tailhook brace ordered from Yeti Wurks on it and love it. It’s my favorite range gun.
    I have the SB side folder that looks like the actual stock. What material is the tailhook made from?

OP, they're amazing, BUT I'd recommend waiting for the Evo 3 S2 Micro that was just released, although it's impossible to find right now. They took all of the most common mods people installed on their Evos, and released that as a factory option.

You can see it here, it even comes with a brace!

Quote Originally Posted by rexzor2007 View Post
    I have the SB side folder that looks like the actual stock. What material is the tailhook made from?

The Mod 1 Tailhook is made out of solid aluminum and is super compact, you can see that here: https://www.gearheadworks.com/index....mnh9urgatrhr64

The Mod 2 Tailhook is injection molded polymer and a lot bigger but is also 5 position adjustable, kinda like the SBA3: https://www.gearheadworks.com/index....mnh9urgatrhr64

I prefer the Mod 1 on smaller firearms like the Scorpion, the Mod 2 is good for AR & AK pistols, or other stuff where a bigger brace is better for recoil control and you're not as worried about making it as compact as possible.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rexzor2007 View Post
    Tailhook is aluminium. Hinge is robust enough and it actually works pretty well in its role as intended from the mfg on my Vector 9mm.

I have been waiting for that little micro for months. Don’t know what the hold up is. They said summer now maybe December. Already have extra mags and other accessories waiting. Planning on getting the CZ customs trigger too. Passed up a lot of deals for the standard pistol. Hope this happens soon.

Quote Originally Posted by no im not squinting View Post
    I have been waiting for that little micro for months. Don’t know what the hold up is. They said summer now maybe December. Already have extra mags and other accessories waiting. Planning on getting the CZ customs trigger too. Passed up a lot of deals for the standard pistol. Hope this happens soon.
    They said it was "Releasing summer 2018" and CZ's website says "In stock" but NOBODY has gotten them yet, and CZ hasn't issued any statements explaining what's up with the delay.

I expected to have one of these in my hands months ago.

I am a Forum User
    Loved mine so much I got the carbine too for PCC competition. I got parts through HB Industries to change the trigger up, and the ambi-safety delete. Magpul AFG on front, with the Streamlight and pressure pad, Apex grip, and the Yeti Wurks tailhook that fits into the stock CZ folder. The field strip is the best part. No tools, and it's stripped and cleaned in about two minutes flat.

Here's a pic with the carbine:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGk0_vH56P/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Loved mine so much I got the carbine too for PCC competition. I got parts through HB Industries to change the trigger up, and the ambi-safety delete. Magpul AFG on front, with the Streamlight and pressure pad, Apex grip, and the Yeti Wurks tailhook that fits into the stock CZ folder. The field strip is the best part. No tools, and it's stripped and cleaned in about two minutes flat.

Here's a pic with the carbine:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGk0_vH56P/
    That's sweet! Pistol seems like the perfect home defense gun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast