Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Yep! It's perfect. CZ saw how many people were buying their guns and immediately swapping in the HB Industries Micro-K conversion, so they decided to partner with HB (or buy the patent) to release their own factory version. Threw on a brace for good measure.

I believe the cost to buy a standard scorpion, Micro-K Conversion, and brace kit is well over $1400+ you have to do the install yourself.

These S2 Micro versions retail for $1150ish I believe. Huge savings!
    CZ announced it back at SHOT but I don’t believe they’re available yet

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...-Micro-w-Brace
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Another plus for the telescoping brace is that the pistol can be fired with it collapsed. I had read but have not confirmed that the SB folding brace interferes with the ejection and causes malfunctions.

OK CZ where the hell is this thing-take my damn money already

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by no im not squinting View Post
    Another plus for the telescoping brace is that the pistol can be fired with it collapsed. I had read but have not confirmed that the SB folding brace interferes with the ejection and causes malfunctions.

OK CZ where the hell is this thing-take my damn money already
    I have this one on mine: https://www.yetiwurks.com/products/s...ok-adapter-kit

Uses the stock folding mount, with the tailhook inserted instead of the OE stock. It will fire with it folded with zero issues. I've dumped a few mags that way.
    Last edited by GreaseMonkeySRT; 11-16-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Good to know thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I have this one on mine: https://www.yetiwurks.com/products/s...ok-adapter-kit

Uses the stock folding mount, with the tailhook inserted instead of the OE stock. It will fire with it folded with zero issues. I've dumped a few mags that way.
    I just bought the same setup. Works really well, looks amazing. The Yeti kit is out of stock. But all of the parts are in stock, and a I think it was a couple bucks cheaper than the kit.

Dice

Anyone running a red dot on one? Which dot? Cowitness?
    I was also leaning towards the CZ custom trigger pack vs. the HB trigger springs. Yes I know over 10x the cost but I am spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by no im not squinting View Post
    Anyone running a red dot on one? Which dot? Cowitness?
    I was also leaning towards the CZ custom trigger pack vs. the HB trigger springs. Yes I know over 10x the cost but I am spoiled.
    I run a MRO with Trijicon's low mount which allows a good cowitness of the irons. You will have to run a low mount, regardless of optic, in order to get any sort of cowitness since the OEM irons sit pretty low. AR sights will increase the offset too much so won't likely work either.

I went the HBi route with a diff trigger. I had all sorts of trigger reset issues. After some filing, polishing, and adjusting the OEM dissconnector spring(HBi was too weak), she is a pretty clean two stage feeling trigger(little soft creep, wall, break).

If you're handy with a file, comfortable changing angles, and want to save the money; then HBi springs and a new style trigger can be quite effective. I have a write up over on the CZ.us forum of how to fix a soft resetting Scorpion trigger. There are a couple issues that could occur(spring not in right position being most common, but not what happened to me).

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Yep! It's perfect. CZ saw how many people were buying their guns and immediately swapping in the HB Industries Micro-K conversion, so they decided to partner with HB (or buy the patent) to release their own factory version. Threw on a brace for good measure.

I believe the cost to buy a standard scorpion, Micro-K Conversion, and brace kit is well over $1400+ you have to do the install yourself.

These S2 Micro versions retail for $1150ish I believe. Huge savings!
    I was one of these people that bought one and chopped it up into a micro. Mine is an SBR though. I would have bought this pistol instead had it been an option at the time.

My BIG gripe with the Manticore brace/stock is that you can't just yank it from collapsed to extendded; you must hit a button to be able to extend the stock from collapsed. My Maxim PDW stock on my AR I can just yank.
    Last edited by Cocowheats; 11-18-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks. I have a spare Aimpoint Micro and a spare MRO. Need low mounts though since they both sit on lower 1/3 mounts. Good to know a cowitness is attainable. Did you get an absolute or something else? I prefer a lower 1/3 specially if you have to look over the sights.
    Last edited by no im not squinting; 11-18-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123