Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Thats odd.

Anyone that calls me, I tell them it's free.
    You don't suck. Some do.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    You don't suck. Some do.
    Thanks.
    We should have the FFL transfer resource thread show what places charge for using the kiosk.
    What price were they quoting you to use it?

With the kiosk, you only have to do it once, and you can file 1000000 Form 1s on the same set of prints.
    Its the same prints that NFA approves millions of. The ATF told you wrong.
    I have a ream of approved forms that NONE were done with ink. All approved forms.
    Haven't done ink in 2 years.
    Well damn. I'm going to Ann Arbor Arms to do the paperwork on my Obsidian 9 so I'm glad it means I can use the prints after! I will head out there and use their SiCo kiosk for all Form 1's in the future to save myself some time.

Does the SiCo kiosk send the prints to the ATF electronically? Or I still have to mail them in?

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Well damn. I'm going to Ann Arbor Arms to do the paperwork on my Obsidian 9 so I'm glad it means I can use the prints after! I will head out there and use their SiCo kiosk for all Form 1's in the future to save myself some time.

Does the SiCo kiosk send the prints to the ATF electronically? Or I still have to mail them in?
    Everything is electronic.
    You even do your passport photos by taking a selfie with the Silencer Shop app.

After they have the prints and photos, you can point and click for every form 1 after that. You don't even need to leave the couch.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Thanks.
    We should have the FFL transfer resource thread show what places charge for using the kiosk.
    What price were they quoting you to use it?
    I feel like i've heard $40 per person before. Even some of the smaller dealers that have offered free/cheap on here have had employees say otherwise when i called.
    and one gun shop/range who has been good to MGO seemed to be staffed with employees who couldn't even comprehend what i was asking when I asked about just getting set up on the kiosk and having purchases from other places shipped in. I didn't bother following up.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    I believe that Uncoiled Firearms in Westland has a si co kiosk. Joel is also a paid commercial dealer here too.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    I believe that Uncoiled Firearms in Westland has a si co kiosk. Joel is also a paid commercial dealer here too.
    You believe correctly, he does indeed have one.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I feel like i've heard $40 per person before. Even some of the smaller dealers that have offered free/cheap on here have had employees say otherwise when i called.
    and one gun shop/range who has been good to MGO seemed to be staffed with employees who couldn't even comprehend what i was asking when I asked about just getting set up on the kiosk and having purchases from other places shipped in. I didn't bother following up.
    I guess pretty much all MI NFA dealers are still noobs. They have only been legal here for a few years.
    Maybe as time passes they will learn to not hate money.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I guess pretty much all MI NFA dealers are still noobs. They have only been legal here for a few years.
    Maybe as time passes they will learn to not hate money.
    isn't it 1500 to buy a kiosk? i've heard that from a couple stores.
    i don't blame them for wanting to make money back, but the the amount is ridiculous if you're asking 40 per person on a trust. i don't even want to pay for fingerprint cards because i have my whole family on my trust and am happy to add on other folks to let them borrow stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12