Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Betcha $20.00 I am a better shot then you are! :)

Think you are a good shot? Betcha I am better!

The Rulez:

First off, I will pay for your one day membership to MSU Demmer (that's $15.00)

Furthermore, I will supply you with all the 22LR ammo you need (that's the rest of the $20.00)

Wanna choose Rifle? Bring your 22LR rifle and we will shoot the standard A-17 targets offhand, Kneeling, Sitting, and Prone. You can use one of my rifles if you want to.

Pistol more your flavor? Bring your 22LR pistol and we will shoot a standard 900 point (90 shots) bullseye pistol course of fire. Again, you can use one of my pistols as well. You might want to observe a match first before you join in. No big deal.

When I beat you, gotta subsidize my beer afterwards with the rest of the team.

If you manage to out shoot me, I will gladly fund your rehydration program but I am still a winner cause I will have a good line on a high quality shooter for the team!

Let me know if this sounds good, send me a pm. Please be aware that I am heading up north for hunting season with limited web access. The winter shooting season starts just after hunting season and we will get you on line then. Want a couple practice sessons before the big match? no problem, will be happy to run you through it.

Regards,
    Cranky
    Last edited by crankythunder; 11-13-2018 at 06:56 AM. Reason: misspellings added to verify authorship by engineer

I am a Forum User
    Awfully big target for the rifle phase. That should get you some takers hopefully.

SEMNO snow country begins this weekend.

I am a Forum User

thanks, had the wrong target number posted

Thanks for noticing that