Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rules, Doesn't trump state law.
    Ah yes good ole Grosse lle. They have their own set of rules and regulations. Another micro mini California.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Well either sit out there every night with a bow, or go get an akita, boxer, pitbull, rottweiler, dobe something that can trounce three coyotes and in the future stop getting ankle bitters. Next to a nature preserve is not the palce for sub 20 lb little foo foo dogs.

At least get a stout big terrier with some fight in him.

No more maltese and bichon.
    Rat dogs are, just that, rat dogs. They don't do well against real canine hunters. Funnily enough, even proper dogs can fall prey to a pack of Coyotes... They lure them away with one or two and tire them with several individuals from all sides.

If there's a pack of Coyotes be careful of all your dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by AM1958 View Post
    Rat dogs are, just that, rat dogs. They don't do well against real canine hunters. Funnily enough, even proper dogs can fall prey to a pack of Coyotes... They lure them away with one or two and tire them with several individuals from all sides.

If there's a pack of Coyotes be careful of all your dogs...
    Yeah I have seen sneaky vids. Fake limping. Long term playing then inducing the pup to follow with the intent of a pack hiding around the corner. They are very clever.

I have also heard stories of big dogs killing 11 or 12 coyotes. Joe Rogan on his podcast his neighbor had an American bull dog pit bull mix. 120 lbs. Came back all bloody. They took him to the vet then went in the woods he killed 11 or 12. He said it was like the beach scene on saving Private Ryan.

If I lived there with a 55 lb female boxer I would watch her. No fear they would run away with her. They grab 8lb dogs, run away, hop a 4 ft fence with your pup in the mouth and you never see the pup again.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    They are very clever.
    I have heard that the generally accepted adjective is "wily".

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12