Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Question Reviews Wanted: Lansing/Mason Gun and Knife Shoe

I realized the other day that I have a long laundry list of guns and paraphernalia on my "watch list." I did some quick searching and see that the Lansing/Mason show is this weekend and MGO is on the sponsor list.

Can anybody tell me whether this is worth the drive tomorrow? I'm mainly interested in a bunch of handguns, some random magazines, and then any potential impulse purchases (maybe an automatic knife).

Banned
    NOT WORTH IT FROM WHERE YOU ARE AT, TYPICAL HIGH PRICES, BETTER OFF TO ORDER IT ON LINE NOW. OF COURSE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, NOTHING MORE.

Prices aren't aren't great, but deals can be found. The magazines should be easy to find. Lots of junk knives, not usually a ton of good ones. Lots of junk / flea market stuff.
    It's not a bad show, but it's pretty much like all the rest.

Dice

I am a Forum User
    So far it’s 1 sort of for and one against.

I haven’t been to a gun show since before you could buy guns online...

Account Closed Forum User
    Good show
    Last edited by Gary Veen; 11-17-2018 at 02:32 PM.

I like to go to the show. With their coupon, senior citizen and military discounts, my entry is cheap (three bucks), and no parking fees. As Dice said, there can be some deals to be found, depending on what you are looking for. Lots of things to look at, though - guns, mags, ammo, beef jerky, and so on. I've picked up some reloading supplies at a reasonable price, and was really close to buying a couple of handguns that I didn't really need (one guy had a SIG P228 that I really thought long and hard on). I'm not a long-gun kind of guy, so I really can't advise on those prices. But, you can always dicker. If you have a few hours, and don't mind walking around and talking with folks, you might find it fun.

MGO used to have a table there, but not in the recent past.

I am a Forum User
    I didn’t end up going. I did do a bit of shopping locally, but decided that I’ll look for a show another weekend.

Thanks for the insights!