Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

91 30 Mosin Nagant

Don’t know much about these rifles but I just picked one up locally for $160. Wood is nice and rifling is clear. Also came with a can of 347 rounds of ammo and 2 ammo pouches. All the serial numbers I see are the same. What is a package like this worth conservatively?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jimbean96; 11-17-2018 at 09:44 PM.

I am a Forum User
    A simple google search would give you that answer, but you did get a good deal. Anywhere from 2-300 dollars on the gunboard bidding sites, seems to be an almost "cult" type following on these rifles. Variations in production over the years drives the prices, there are some that are hard to find an example of. I don't see the fascination of them to that extent, had the carbine version for awhile and sold it for a profit. But that is what makes firearms so much fun, something for everyone. Get on the computer and do some research to learn more.

MGO Member
    I just enjoy making conversation with MGO members. I appreciate the info!

Looks like you did well for yourself! That's what the guns used to cost 10 years ago, with no ammo.

It's one of those collectibles that you can shoot. I'd suggest you go shoot it.

You did well. Enjoy shooting a piece of history. Don't worry about shovelrider it must his time of the month.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    You could check out this site, one of the sub categories is the Russian rifles. Might be helpful to gather more knowledge about your rifle. One thing I learned with mine was to really scrub the chamber, seems the lacquer from russian ammo can build up and make chambering of the cartridge or extraction difficult. https://forums.gunboards.comn Hope this helps you.

I am a Forum User
    The rifle around $250. The ammo around $100. They both went u recently.

Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    Looks like you did well for yourself! That's what the guns used to cost 10 years ago, with no ammo.

It's one of those collectibles that you can shoot. I'd suggest you go shoot it.
    ten years ago werent you able to get mosins for 69-79 bucks ?

I founds them interesting at that price, not really intereted in them at the 300 and higher range.

If its 300 or higher Ill always choose a mauser, then enfield

Aim Surplus is currently selling just the rifles for $300.

I am a Forum User
    I paid $230 6 months ago for just a rifle. You got a screaming deal in my book