Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

US Springfield 1873 trapdoor

I tried looking online for a value but it was difficult because of the firearms conditions I have.

I have a US Springfield trapdoor rifle but the long stock was cut back to about carbine length.

I also have another that was cut down into parts. The stock was shaped and looks like an old blunderbuss minus the flare. The problem is a cartridge is stuck in the chamber. Anyways I was looking to get rid of the pair just not sure where to start price wise.[IMG]rifle.jpeg[/IMG]
    [IMG]rifle2.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]parts.jpeg[/IMG]
    Last edited by collinkp; 11-25-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Without pictures, they are worth the price of scrap metal. You may have Bannermans and that's what they paid for them. Some Bannermans are serviceable but many are dangerous, in my opinion. The nicest ones are niche collector's items. They honestly may be worth more as parts than as guns. Try using a cleaning rod to pop the casing out. That's what they had to do at Custer's Last Stand.

MGO Member
    Pictures would help. BTW, the pistol may be quite illegal. Might want to change it to an action only rather quickly.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

I am a Forum User
    Only way I could think to post pictures. And only one of each sorry.
    http://www.armslist.com/posts/918703...rapdoor--45-70

http://www.armslist.com/posts/918706...trapdoor-parts

Thank you for looking but unfortunately I can't get them to post and now I'm getting tons of replies via armslist so I am going to delist them.
    Last edited by collinkp; 11-25-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Try again.