Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

So if Form 1's are getting approved in DAYS... Destructive Device???

Anyone know if Form 1 DD or ED are getting approved fast?

It'd be fun to "make" a 203, or track down the plans for the registered explosive device spoon for a hand grenade the guy got approved a few years back.

I vaguely recall you had to pay for membership to the forum he was on, and they didn't like newbs. But I'm sure someone got in there and made copies, even if they weren't to scale.

But a DD is much easier. Buy the receiver as a firearm on a 4473, fill out Form 1, wait, go pick up barrel from the dealer you bought the receiver from. Not sure if there are still any DD SOT's here in MI or not.

Not practical for real grenades with a tax stamp each, but bird bombs, and the hornets nest have always interested me. Or the personal defense shotgun rounds.

Still not sure I'm going to bother with new NFA at all, post 41, but it made me curious when I heard SBR's are coming back fast.

I am a Forum User
    How are form 1s getting approved so quick? I just got mine back 2 days ago after a 4 month wait....

I am a Forum User
    They've re-opened electronic submissions for Form 1 and the turnaround times are in the 2-7 day range now.

I am a Forum User
    Just submitted two eform form 1's and sent in my fingerprints today, I'll update here once approved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evilcoon View Post
    Just submitted two eform form 1's and sent in my fingerprints today, I'll update here once approved.
    Are they for destructive or explosive devices?

If not, then why update in here?

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

i can definitely see myself buying a hornets nest one of these days. it's been on my list for a while. of course, i would want a 203 or 79 first.
    don't know if anybody has them in stock, but i'm sure our old buddy Ed would be willing to help out. He gave up on dealing with genpop, but if you already know what you're doing, he seems like he'd handle things.
    and i know my first silencer dealer down in warren kept trying to get me to buy a 203, so he might still be handling stuff.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

speaking of the devil...
    brownells has the LMT m203 37mm for $1400 with discount code "FN3" for an extra 10% off
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by evilcoon View Post
    There's already a thread for that.

BTW, real classy.

I am a Forum User
    My bad I misread the thread. I'll make sure to look for that one.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

note - lmt designed their 37mm to be difficult to convert to 40mm.
    pass. now i feel better about my credit card's immediate future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast