Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Sure... Because we were talking about making a pistol from a rifle, right? WRONG!!!!!! What a bunch of catty Wankers! No wonder I took most of my posts down...

Now back to the all knowing asshats!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tlagnhoj View Post
    Sure... Because we were talking about making a pistol from a rifle, right? WRONG!!!!!! What a bunch of catty Wankers! No wonder I took most of my posts down...

You seem like a joy at parties.
    Last edited by TylerV76; 11-29-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Hey, you were the one with all the caps and absolute all stop end of story proclamations.

I am a Forum User
    Hope this helps..
    I have the PSA lower with sba3 with a 11.5 upper and I measured it 3 times from the end of buffer tube to the end of barrel and im just under 26.

My FFL register it as other when I picked it up.

After I got the upper I filled out the RI60 with me as the seller and buyer but I don't cc it I treat it as a AOW or firearm.. just my 2 cents

So 10.5 you should be safe

MGO Member
    Dead WRONG!

IN MICHIGAN, if it has no stock and it is LESS THAN 26"OAL it is a pistol. If it has no stock and is GREATER than 26" the State TREATS it as a long gun despite the fact that it IS a pistol under federal law. In order for the State OR the fed to consider it an SBR it MUST HAVE A STOCK! PERIOD, FULL STOP, END OF TOPIC!!! There is ZERO ambiguity!

There is NO maximum OAL or maximum barrel length for a pistol in the federal law.
    my post was regarding it being over 26". I cant help you if you have the reading comprehension of a pet rock. Go yell at a mirror if you feel the need to blame the idiot in the discussion .

I am a Forum User

So you go full retard in caps lock, then get called out where you're wrong, and we're the asshats?
    Seems reasonable.
    Please, go DIAF.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    my post was regarding it being over 26". I cant help you if you have the reading comprehension of a pet rock. Go yell at a mirror if you feel the need to blame the idiot in the discussion .

Talk about having issues with reading comprehension!!! GO BACK AND READ THE FIRST POST!!! "Looking to swoop on a pistol kit from PSA........ anybody know how I can tell how big I can go and still keep it as a legal pistol under 26""

I am a Forum User
    Talk about having issues with reading comprehension!!! GO BACK AND READ THE FIRST POST!!! "Looking to swoop on a pistol kit from PSA........ anybody know how I can tell how big I can go and still keep it as a legal pistol under 26""
    And his question was immediately answered in the first sentence of the second post.
    Yet you still continue to put your d#ck in the punch bowl.
    RIF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12