Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorman View Post
    If you want to get a workout this is a dual-purpose unit.

I bought one of those when they first came out (for 'emergencies' ) but never used it. I don't remember it having the priming tool included tho i could just use my Rockchucker to prime the cases one-by-one and not cramp my aging muscles )

I am a Forum User
    I've been using a Lee hand primer for 9 years with excellent results. I also use the above hand press to load all my ammo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fr3db3ar View Post
    I've been using a Lee hand primer for 9 years with excellent results.
    I can't remember how many years I've had mine, but guessing 20+. I don't load a mass of ammo- 100 Rifle rounds is a usual session. As said, feels like part of my hand, positive feel of seating depth.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

Thanks to juicemon I have a little-used Lee like the ones I wore out

And thanks to all who responded (Still, that K&M looks like something one would be proud to own!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12