Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Colt Gold Cup availability

Dear All,

I am in the market for a current production Colt Gold Cup. I will admit that I don't know all the stores in SE MI, but it seems that a lot of stores don't carry them, esp. the Trophy. Found the National Match at Williams, but they only had one in the show case and it had some scratches. Asked about a new in the box one, but they said they'd need to order one for me, and that the Thanksgiving WE discount would not apply to "special orders"....

Anyway, maybe it's just me, so I'd like to reach out to those better connected to ask for advise on where to look for a Colt GC

Please let me know if you know of any sources. Also, under MSRP would be a bonus...

Thank You!

I am a Forum User
    So what model specifically do you want?
    Be aware there are series 70 and series 80 GC

I am a Forum User
    Series 70, .45ACP. I believe these came out in 2017.

I am a Forum User
    Any dealer who has an account with RSR and is a Colt registered dealer can order one for you. They currently have 31 National Matches in stock. For some stupid reason, back when Colt was having money problems a few years ago, they made it so only "Colt Registered Dealers" could order from distributors.

I am a Forum User
    This one? https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...ducts_id/45214

I'd just order off buds myself for something that expensive.

Huron valley guns might have one in stock. You'll pay for it though. I have paid a fair price for a 1911 from there in the past though.

I am a Forum User
    Safes and Guns Unlimited on Orchard Lk Rd in Keego Harbor usually has a few Colt 1911's in stock; not sure about a GC. Action Impact in Southfield also carries a few Colts but they are at full MSRP whenever I've visited them.

I am a Forum User
    Thank you for your input gentlemen! I will just order it either through a local gun shop or online; have already looked at the FFL transfer thread