Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Best price on a glock 26

I'm looking to try to buy a Glock 26 just wondering if somebody's got a better idea on where I can wind up to purchase one best price I found is through kiesler's police supply for 399 for me to get it in my hands best price of 460 after shipping and ffl fees. Do you think anybody out there can beat that price for a brand new Glock 26 Gen 4 or 5? I've looked all over the net and thats about as good as I have found.

I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper than that. At $400 most places selling to you new are going to take a loss, $500 is the standard going rate I've seen online. If price is that much of an issue, I'd suggest looking at picking up a used one off of someone local to avoid the transfer fee, shipping, and sales tax. Glocks will take plenty of abuse and still work and they're not exactly a rare commodity, I don't really see much reason to buy one new.

I am a Forum User

glock 26

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper than that. At $400 most places selling to you new are going to take a loss, $500 is the standard going rate I've seen online. If price is that much of an issue, I'd suggest looking at picking up a used one off of someone local to avoid the transfer fee, shipping, and sales tax. Glocks will take plenty of abuse and still work and they're not exactly a rare commodity, I don't really see much reason to buy one new.
    '

Ive seen them around 400 used no less, I figured the extra 60 is a no brainer over used. I figured someone might have knew something about a sale used from 350 to 400.

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdkid View Post
    '

Ive seen them around 400 used no less, I figured the extra 60 is a no brainer over used. I figured someone might have knew something about a sale used from 350 to 400.
    I do not think you are going to find 350 new, not in a hurry anyways.

I think I have seen some close to 400, but thats before tax, transfer, credit card fees etc.

nope probably the best new price you will find....buy it

I am a Forum User
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/glock%2026

Can't find one under $500 online for new. Go to page 2 of the search results to see prices.

you would have to go back many months to get close to 400.

Heres a 26 for $429

https://gun.deals/product/silencerco...suppressor-801

Bout mid or upper 400s is very fair, factor in total price anything online, shipping and credit card fee, ffl and compare to your local shop.

Its probably less than you think and not worth a ton of hassle.

I like a deal as much as anyone but a good price is a good price, just call up your local three shops and report back here and tell us what they said their best price is.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 11-29-2018 at 05:15 PM.

I am a Forum User
    If the OP is LE/First Responder, he could go to any Glock Blue Label Dealer and get one for $425. If he's not, Kiesler doesn't deal with private civilians.

https://www.kiesler.com/product/deta...andard-sights/