Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Win. NRA Centennial Rifle and Musket

A friend inherited a NRA Centennial Rifle and a NRA Centennial Musket. Both are MOD. 94 30-30s. He doesn't have the boxes and both guns have been fired the rifle more than the musket. Both are in fair condition. The musket has a few scratches from handling the rifle has a few more scratches in the stock. There is some slight surface rust on them from being kept in a closet in a home next to a lake. My friend wants to sell them but I have no idea what to tell him what they may be worth. I also don't know if there is a market for them.
    Any help would be appreciated.

MGO Member
    1971 was not a desirable year for Winchester 94's.
    Checking completed auctions on GB shows a NIB Centennial rifle, sold on 11/23 for $600 with 1 bid. The NIB Musket at $675, drew no bids.
    Condition will dictate the used gun prices. The short mag rifle may bring $300 to $400, it can still be a hunting gun. The Musket, in used condition will be harder to sell.

These special "Collector Edition" Winchesters only bring good money in NIB condition. And every year, the "Old Coots" that collect these types of guns get fewer. (as in a dying breed)

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks