Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Use Mobil 1 and Mobil 28 grease....keeps all my guns working smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    wait, is this a hipoint thread or an AK thread?
    seriously though, there's a certain similarity between the guns - cheap, easy to replace, gets the job done.
    sadly aks are not cheap any more, hardly anything under 600, a lot over 1k.

I wish they were $240 still.

Some bearing grease works well on most guns, and if you work on your own car, you should have some anyways.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mechredd View Post
    and if you work on your own car, you should have some anyways.
    You must've missed the oil change thread. Seems we have a lot of dudes content to overpay mechanics here...

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    You must've missed the oil change thread. Seems we have a lot of dudes content to overpay mechanics here...
    I'm not a mechanic and I keep some. I honestly can't think of any of my friends or family that wouldn't have some. I don't take inventory of their tools but they all have shelves of oils and grease.

Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mechredd View Post
    I'm not a mechanic and I keep some. I honestly can't think of any of my friends or family that wouldn't have some. I don't take inventory of their tools but they all have shelves of oils and grease.

oh me too, I'm just saying that thread make me feel that the majority of folks on here are the type that bought into the FireClean and FrogLube hype wagons

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    oh me too, I'm just saying that thread make me feel that the majority of folks on here are the type that bought into the FireClean and FrogLube hype wagons
    I there are a few gun lubes that I like but most of them are more expensive ways to the same thing. Some high performance stuff is better but not so good that it justifies the price increase to me. Also, if you speak to several gunsmiths or see their workshops, you'll be amazed at how many of them use the cheap stuff.

I thank them for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12