Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Thanks, sounds good-to-go so I can now lighten my wallet a bit more.

MGO Member
    Waiting to pickup my Ruger LC2 with the Savage Stainless cerakote at my FFL tomorrow... according to Fed X shipping.. I bought on it on cyber Monday from there for $239 with free shipping.. This is the 3rd pistol that I have bought from them never had a problem.....and free shipping too.

I buy from them a lot. Sign up for their news letter. They do have some great deals.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    They are actually the mail order componant of a family owned Ohio Outdoors store. They have a store in Hebron, Columbus, and Obitz. The store in Hebron is a full line store similar to a Bass Pro shops with full marine dept, boats and a GREAT gun dept. They are kind of a smaller version of Jays, real impressive shop and good people who support the Second Ammendment and love the outdoors.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Burk48237 View Post
    They are actually the mail order componant of a family owned Ohio Outdoors store. They have a store in Hebron, Columbus, and Obitz. The store in Hebron is a full line store similar to a Bass Pro shops with full marine dept, boats and a GREAT gun dept. They are kind of a smaller version of Jays, real impressive shop and good people who support the Second Ammendment and love the outdoors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12