Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Washtenaw Sportsman Club

Hello all,

Just joined the forum here! Tried searching for Washtenaw Sportsman club on here but didn’t find anything on it. Anybody have any info on the range? Nice set up? Reading online might be some trouble depending on others using the range if you want to shoot 300-600yds. Just moved back to MI from MN where I was a member at 1,000yd range, furthest I can find in the southeast Michigan area is this club. Any info is appreciated on this range or any others. Thanks all!!!

Welcome to to MGO.
    I was at WSC recently and was impressed by the area and the club. You have to be approved to shoot beyond 200 yards. This done by shooting at 200 yards and qualifying.
    I don't remember what the exact score is needed. I think dues are $160 year.
    Met some nice people.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MI Bloodbrother View Post
    Hello all,

Just joined the forum here! Tried searching for Washtenaw Sportsman club on here but didn’t find anything on it. Anybody have any info on the range? Nice set up? Reading online might be some trouble depending on others using the range if you want to shoot 300-600yds. Just moved back to MI from MN where I was a member at 1,000yd range, furthest I can find in the southeast Michigan area is this club. Any info is appreciated on this range or any others. Thanks all!!!
    I am a WSC member and I co match direct the XTC High Power Program @ WSC. The KD range is only available for use beyond 300 yards on sanctioned practice (Wednesday) and match dates. 300 can only be fired when no one wants to shoot 100 or 200 and then you are firing from the berm prone. No one can be in the pits to pull and mark targets except for at Wednesday practice and sanctioned matches.

BWSA in port Huron is a 600 yard range but again no use beyond 200 yards except at sanctioned matches.

Cadillac SC has a 600 yard range

Iosco Co SC has a 600 yard range in Oscoda

Midland CSC has a 600 yard range that you can use at any time once qualified. They have electronic targets.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Welcome to to MGO.
    I was at WSC recently and was impressed by the area and the club. You have to be approved to shoot beyond 200 yards. This done by shooting at 200 yards and qualifying.
    I don't remember what the exact score is needed. I think dues are $160 year.
    Met some nice people.
    Dues are $170 a year for a regular member (not a Sr or Jr). You can submit (with approved signature) up to 40 work hours @ $1 / hr to bring your dues down to $130. Which reminds me, I need to send my dues.

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    Your late Jamie! Might have to pay a fine/fee.

I am a Forum User
    I have until 12/6....
    Last edited by Rootsy; 12-04-2018 at 08:44 AM.

I am a Forum User
    theres a 1000 yard/meter range up north. sorry i dont have specific info on it as i dont shoot distance yet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk