Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Renewal - 18 days

The envelope was not sealed. The adhesive had never been wetted. Fortunately the CPL was still in there along with a piece of paper. No idea if my PIN was compromised. Any thoughts on if I should say something?

I am a Forum User
    I don't know but I wonder if this will be quicker

MGO Board of Directors

The PIN is just for online renewal anyway, so unless you're concerned that someone may pay for your next renewal for you online (IF they use the same PIN from one renewal to the next), I wouldn't sweat it since you got the CPL.

In Monroe Co…you almost have to consider that lucky! (they probably hoped it would fall out of the envelope before it was delivered so they could further delay you and get more money out of you for a replacement…probably would have made you come pick it up in person the second time around, too!).
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    The PIN is just for online renewal anyway, so unless you're concerned that someone may pay for your next renewal for you online (IF they use the same PIN from one renewal to the next), I wouldn't sweat it since you got the CPL.

In Monroe Co…you almost have to consider that lucky! (they probably hoped it would fall out of the envelope before it was delivered so they could further delay you and get more money out of you for a replacement…probably would have made you come pick it up in person the second time around, too!).
    Or... better yet, you'd give up and just not get the renewal.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sse View Post
    I don't know but I wonder if this will be quicker
    That's why I was wondering about the PIN. There's always next time!

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    I've never had a bad experience. The original took 30 days, the renewal 18. Maybe they just like me.

If you look at the other entries, it seems they got off to a slow start but have been doing better. All of the protracted waits were earlier.

I am a Forum User
    Number of years ago, i had a guy with an attitude go into monroe, started with the security/detector crap, got worse from there. I filed the righteous indignation case, judge didn't buy it.