Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Remington 03-A3

I am a Forum User

Remington 03-A3

Any idea on how to find value on this rifle? Stock Never touched or cut down. All numbers match

MGO Member
    Pictures? Remington or Smith Corona? Stock cartouches? Serial number? Barrel type? CONDITION?

There are many factors that determine the value of these rifles, the biggest is condition.

Do some research on your own to find out what you have, then try again.

And....when you say "all numbers match", how many did you find?

I am a Forum User
    http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/ This site should be able to help you learn more, ask questions and educate yourself. Like "john.41" mentioned, many factors can affect value. Hopefully you will take the time to shoot the rifle, if you have not already. They are a pleasure to shoot, I have one also that my dad acquired back in the 1960's. Just recently picked up a 1930 production Springfield 1903 rifle with the ladder sight. Looking forward to shooting that one.