Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by I1I1I11II View Post
    I called parabellum to notify that some folks have concerns here.

They've been good to me and deserve a fair shake in my opinion.

We shouldn't be eating our own if they're on the up and up.

I've neither seen nor heard nothing wrong in the couple time I've used them.

In fact, they've been better than most I've used in the past.
    you really should check out their facebook...
    they've stolen my money and deleted posts where i asked about where it went to.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Banned
    I don't Facebook.

Why don't you go there and ask about it, face to face. Stealing money is a crime.

I don't Facebook.

Why don't you go there and ask about it, face to face. Stealing money is a crime.
    We have asked them, on their private facebook page where they hold multiple raffles without raffle permits.

When you call them out or ask about their shady practices you get banned from the group so you can't see it anymore.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    Where can I get one of those GIANT AR-15's, like the one hanging on the back wall of their shop?
    I've known the owner Kris since they have open and I have been part of the waffles since he started them. He actually called the gaming commission and confirmed if he sold patches or stickers for an x amount to get on a promotional giveaway that it would be a little gray but legal. Also it clearly says in the rules that waffle prices are not actual in store prices. His in store prices are prob lowest in the area. He also sells to Oakland county police officers and ATF agents believe me if he was sketchy he would already be closed. This dude is obviously butt ached about something maybe he has a good reason to be idk. However your not gonna make everyone happy in business. Kris is doing well for him self for only being only 31 and owning a gun store I wish we had more younger dudes like him. These old guys our grumpy lol. I will continue to give them my business.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    They have already been audited by the atf and came out clean. The atf was there once when i went to get a transfer.
    Last edited by Michael777; 04-20-2019 at 03:23 PM.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Michael777 View Post
    Kris is doing well for him self for only being only 31 and owning a gun store I wish we had more younger dudes like him. These old guys our grumpy lol. I will continue to give them my business.
    plenty of us are in the same age range.
    he's got shady practices and has stolen my money. i've asked a few times and he says "oh, just remind me" and then ignores me when i remind him, deletes posts.
    And FX was totally legal too, run by a pro-gun fairly young guy... until they weren't totally legal and they lost their FFL. Nice guys, but not following best practices catches up after a while.

As for your opinion.. You signed up today, and have made only 3 posts - all defending parabellum. Please understand that I don't know that I ought to value your opinion on the store yet. Show up to some events, volunteer, go speak at the state senate, fight a city/state/university/bureaucracy over their gun practices, let us know who you are and why we should value your opinion. The people who actually do the work in any field are a very small group, and a lot of us get to know each other.
    Also, signing on to a forum to say bad things about "old guys" without knowing that we're not old, and not knowing anything about our connection to the community... it's not a polite move.
    Also, I think SomeCrazyGreek might be younger than "Kris", but probably everybody on this forum would bet he's got experience with FAR more types of guns than you have (and probably more than "Kris" too), even without knowing anything about you.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Banned
    Man, I'm really shocked that stolen and illegal are so calvary thrown around here without actually going to the shop and speaking with them face to face.

So, if Michael777 is a friend who came here to stick up for these, at this point unfounded, word of mouth accusations... That makes him bad and disrespectful?

I would think a conversation, a polite one, could be had. We are not divided here and if 20 dollars can create this much chaos... The character flaw is more than likely the love of money and not illegal activity or theft...

Know what I mean?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael777 View Post
    I've known the owner Kris since they have open and I have been part of the waffles since he started them.
    All the times I have been in there I've never gotten any waffles. I'm missing out

Their prices are not that great to me. Aero lower $90.00 compared to $46.00.

P.S. I'm old but young at heart.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Man, I'm really shocked that stolen and illegal are so calvary thrown around here without actually going to the shop and speaking with them face to face.

So, if Michael777 is a friend who came here to stick up for these, at this point unfounded, word of mouth accusations... That makes him bad and disrespectful?

I would think a conversation, a polite one, could be had. We are not divided here and if 20 dollars can create this much chaos... The character flaw is more than likely the love of money and not illegal activity or theft...

Know what I mean?
    If your business model is to do services online, why should customers be forced to come in personally to handle disputes?
    Why should the owner be ignoring questions, deleting posts, and banning people from his favored method of communication?
    He may have an awesome store, I'm not arguing that at all... but SCG relayed personal experience, I shared my own VERY similar experience. Nothing wrong with that.

And you made a call to the store pointing out some issues, and before you even came back to post about it, suddenly a whole new user showed up to defend their honor and call us grumpy old guys... I mean... you gotta admit it's a little strange.

But hey, how about we call it a draw. I'll just quietly keep watching their FB page and reporting them every time they have to set up a new paypal account. It happens a lot, probably because people keep complain about money going missing...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast