Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned
    It is what it is.

Everyone has a right to defend their, in this case, honor. You've said some terrible things.

At this point, if what you're saying is true there will be some alphabet problems sooner than later.

I hope not. I like the "culture" of the store. They're regular folks who aren't jaded or superior...

Even as the stranger I am, having called and mentioned a complaint on MGO, the dude just said, "you can't please everyone".

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Yes
    Last edited by Michael777; 04-20-2019 at 03:25 PM.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

In my best old man voice, let me say that I just don't know about kids these days...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Gonna have to try their waffles.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Gonna have to try their waffles.
    well now i know what i want for sunday lunch
    i already had a few cheese quesadillas for breakfast...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I called Parabellum last week and confirmed it was okay for them to handle my transfer, they said yes. FedEx said no one was there to accept it today. After 5 phone calls the owner answered and said they lost their lease and they are moving to Romeo. I had to call the sending dealer and they have to have Fedex send it back to them then send it to a reliable dealer for the transfer. What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by tx9aar View Post
    I called Parabellum last week and confirmed it was okay for them to handle my transfer, they said yes. FedEx said no one was there to accept it today. After 5 phone calls the owner answered and said they lost their lease and they are moving to Romeo. I had to call the sending dealer and they have to have Fedex send it back to them then send it to a reliable dealer for the transfer. What a mess.
    Just send it to Tool Tech here in Oxford. Kristen will take of it. I also have a copy of their FFL if needed. You can call them up and ask for Kristen.

Thanks, I use Webuyit LLC and Tool Tech. Great people

Happy trails to you
    Till we meet again
    Some trails are happy ones
    Others are blue
    It’s the way you ride the trail
    That counts
    Here’s a happy one for you