Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

seekins precision adjustable gas block issue

Hey all,
    just a quick question.

Ive got the seekins gas block on my new build, and got it dialed in the other day at the range following the standard instructions, then tightened down the set screw that is supposed to keep the gas adjustment screw from moving.

I double checked it today and the gas adjustment screw is loose to the touch by hand (not even requiring a hex key...while the set screw for it is completely tightened down, has anyone run into this before?

MGO Member
    Take adjustment screw completely out of block and see if lock screw protrudes into adjustment passage. If lock screw is still tight without adjustment screw in place the hole for lock screw may not be tapped through.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Model12gunner View Post
    Take adjustment screw completely out of block and see if lock screw protrudes into adjustment passage. If lock screw is still tight without adjustment screw in place the hole for lock screw may not be tapped through.
    good idea, going to try this. I called them to ask their advice and they said they were going to send me a replacement set of screws in case the ones I have were out of spec.