Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Allegan County Hardware

Contsct allegan county sheriff's department

Screenshot_20181208-195617_Gallery.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jgoytnmu; 12-08-2018 at 08:03 PM.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Even bringing these images up in a new window I can barely read the post-the list of guns is completely illegible.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    Trying to edit but it says im not allowed lol

I am a Forum User
    A little more information from radio station WHTC:

https://whtc.com/news/articles/2018/...ardware-store/

Guns Stolen from Graafschap Hardware Store
    Graafschap Hardware has operated since A.H. Brink opened for business in 1860 and is currently run by the family's fifth generation. The store caters to both homeowners and gun owners.
    Peg McNichol - December 09, 2018

ALLEGAN COUNTY (WHTC-AM/FM) -- The owners of Graafschap Hardware and the shop's gunsmith are making a public appeal to be alert for a collection of guns stolen from the Allegan County shop.

In Facebook posts -- they first announced a delayed opening so the shop's staff could deal with the break in, then shared a list of the stolen guns, stating, in part:

"As some of you already know, we were broken into last night. Only “rack” firearms were stolen, no layaway items were taken.

"We know our customers like to shop around, so if you see these firearms for sale anywhere by anyone please call Allegan Sheriffs Department.

"We appreciate the support the community has shown us and we are moving forward!"

The news drew both sympathy for the store's owners and employees, and fury at and speculation about the culprits from fans of the historic hardware store. Graafschap Hardware has operated since A.H. Brink opened for business in 1860 and is currently run by the family's fifth generation. The store caters to both homeowners and gun owners.

As of Sunday morning, the guns' serial numbers had not yet been posted on a website dedicated to helping gun buyers check to see if they were about to purchase a stolen weapon: www.hotgunz.com.

Anyone with information on the crime is asked to contact the Allegan County Sheriff's Office at (269) 673.0500 (ask for the detective office) or call Silent Observer at 1 (800) 554-3633. Silent Observer offers cash rewards for tips leading to arrests and convictions.
    A more useful image of Graafschap's loss record is shown at the hyperlink, above.

MGO Board of Directors

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Saw this post on Armslist last night, as of today I could only find that report from WHTC. I came here to post it but looks like someone already has. Still seems strange that no other news agencies have reported on this.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/925000...e--stolen-guns

I am a Forum User
    I couldn't help but notice the AK-47 tattoo on one guys neck, and several AK's were stolen in this robbery.

https://www.grandhaventribune.com/Co...ware-gun-theft

Also you can see his tattoo progression through his mug shots!

https://michigan.arrests.org/search....name=+Leenheer

Glad to see the thieves were caught. Lock em up for life or better yet.....

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty1 View Post
    Glad to see the thieves were caught. Lock em up for life or better yet.....
    I think these were pretty stupid criminals here, looks like they got the couple the next day and neck tattoo guy the day after.