Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Decibullz custom molded earplubs

https://www.decibullz.com/

They're like a boil and bite mouthguard, except you jam them in your ears and get "up to 31dB" NRR. They have a little 3-level ear plug on the tip, and 3 sizes to pick from.
    I followed the directions, molded them in... and they worked about half as good as cheap disposable foam plugs. And they were a lot less comfortable than the foamies. Because the plastic sets up pretty hard, they went exactly where I put them... as long as i didn't talk, chew, bump my head, wiggle my ear, or do anything else that caused my ears to move at all. If that happened, the hardness caused them to back out of my ears a little bit, and that made them work a lot less good than i expected them to.

Not saying they won't work in YOUR ears, but I could tell after 10 minutes that they weren't going to work in mine. If I can, I'll be returning the $25 kit for ONE PAIR of ear plugs and trading it in for something more useful - like another couple hundred foamies that i can give out, use and toss, etc.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    You really have to make sure you press the mold up into the twists and turns of your ears, and have the right size plug. I have a set and they are the most comfortable ear plug I own and absolutely love them. Try warming them up and re-molding them.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    "earplubs"??? lol

I have a set and was less than impressed with the noise reduction. I don't think it's a terrible product, and they are comfortable, but I'll stick with noise canceling headsets.