Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Where to Find AR Lowers

I'm looking to purchase a couple of basic forged lowers in state to save the transfer fee. Not interested in 80%, and would buy complete if available, or stripped if not.

Anyone know of anyone shops selling them locally in the Metro Detroit area, preferably SE side (Canton / Westland) area?

Thanks,

Don

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Place an ad in the WTB marketplace, that's where I got mine.

WTB marketplace should find you plenty of stripped or complete used lowers. I know Ann Arbor Arms carries stripped lowers, probably a lot of other gun stores that aren't your big box Cabela's and such also do.

MGO Member
    I put an ad in the WTB section. Might be by AA Arms tomorrow too. I’ll swing by and see.

Thanks,

Don

MGO Board of Directors

I bought a spikes lower recently at action impact on 8 mile near beech daily. Probably could have found one cheaper, but I liked the roll mark and I was already there buying holsters. They also gave me a card for free range time for one month for spending about $300.

MGO Member
    Check with Joel or Kenny at
    Uncoiled Firearms
    6521 Cimerce Dr, Westland
    734-328-2480

I’ve made a few purchases from them. Their prices are good and if an item is not on the shelf, they can usually get it in a couple of days. They usually have a big display / booth at The a Novi gun show - there’s one this weekend.

I am a Forum User
    I stopped today at Westborn Gunshop in Taylor and I remember seeing stripped lowers for sale in the glass cabinet. I didn't pay attention to the brand name as I wasn't interested. Give them a call, and check out.

One more vote for Westborn. ^^^ Awesome shop with awesome people. If you want to venture slightly farther out, Supermatch llc in Newport usually has a pretty good selection. Although I'd call them first, just to make sure. "Matt" is a super good guy, and the conversation alone is probably worth the drive.

Supermatch LLC: (734) 384-3806

I am a Forum User
    Gander Outdoor has Anderson stripped lowers on sale for $39.99 right now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast