Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Marlin 880 Magazine Falling Out

I was shooting my 880 today and after shooting for a while the magazine would drop out every time I cycled the bolt.

It looks like the plastic mag well is broken just from stress near the locking tab. Anyone else have this happen? I see they sell replacement OEM plastic wells so it must not be uncommon. I also found a guy selling CNC machined aluminum ones for double the cost of the plastic OEM ones. Wondering if it’s worth the upgrade. Anyone looked into this?

Marketplace Moderator
    Buy the Aluminum part for $30 and your rifle will be like new again. They are accurate rifles worthy of the upgrade. Fix it and enjoy it. Good Shooting, MOOSE

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moosefisher View Post
    Buy the Aluminum part for $30 and your rifle will be like new again. They are accurate rifles worthy of the upgrade. Fix it and enjoy it. Good Shooting, MOOSE
    I've been pleasantly surprised with the accuracy of it.

is this what you were looking at ? https://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail...05919&CAT=3603

29 bucks is not tooo bad, even cheap 22s, they nickle and dime you pretty good on smal parts, screws are 4-7 bucks, a sight ellevator little stamped sheet metal is 4-7 bucks or more.

If it fixes the problem and never orccurs again its worth the 29 bucks.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    is this what you were looking at ? https://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail...05919&CAT=3603

29 bucks is not tooo bad, even cheap 22s, they nickle and dime you pretty good on smal parts, screws are 4-7 bucks, a sight ellevator little stamped sheet metal is 4-7 bucks or more.

If it fixes the problem and never orccurs again its worth the 29 bucks.
    Yep, that’s it. I ordered it today.

Quote Originally Posted by ubelongoutside View Post
    Yep, that’s it. I ordered it today.
    Figured there aren't many shops making custom Marlin parts