Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

late season processor needed

I would like to know of a good late season processor, I live in the NE corner of Oakland Co. and would prefer a processor within 20-30 miles (Oakland, Lapeer, Macomb co.). I have a processor I've been using for many years, unfortunately they stop processing before the season is over.

I took a doe last night, and plan to take another deer before the season is done and need a place to take the second one. I had a very unpleasant experience at the Country Smoke House this morning, and will not go back there for processing, so if anyone has a trusted processor in the area, please pass their info along.

Thanks in advance,
    Gary
    Last edited by gman; 12-24-2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: change title

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    I had a very unpleasant experience at the Country Smoke House this morning, and will not go back there for processing,
    Gary
    You mean the Country Smoke House?

A few years ago, I found a finger cot with a bloody bandage inside embedded in my sausage.
    I thought that was unpleasant enough not to go back there.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Probably a bit further than you wish to drive, but Outback Custom Meats in Snover.
    https://goo.gl/maps/XJt6sE7nhHz

MGO Member
    Uncle Henrys - Troy
    1331 Piedmont
    Troy MI 48083 (24 740-8755
    "The life of this aina', this land, is perpetuated in righteousness for you and I, the people..."

bruddah IZ, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

MGO Member
    D.J.'s Meats
    (24 Eight) 889-0300
    3444 N. Duck Lake Rd.
    Highland, MI 48356
    1 mile north of M-59

Super friendly people and I called them before deer season and made sure that sausage, snack sticks, etc. were made with just your deer.

I am a Forum User
    ^^^^THIS ^^^^^