Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

NYT Pressures Credit Card Giants to Blacklist Gun Purchasers

New York Times Pressures Credit Card Giants to Blacklist Gun Purchasers

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    December 24th. 2018

The New York Times (NYT) is pressuring credit card giants to monitor customers’ buying habits and blacklist gun purchases.

The Times suggests banks are “unwittingly financing mass shootings” by allowing individuals to use their cards to buy firearms and related accessories.

The NYT observes:

Two days before Omar Mateen killed 49 people and wounded 53 more at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, he went on Google and typed “Credit card unusual spending.” Mr. Mateen had opened six new credit card accounts — including a Mastercard, an American Express card and three Visa cards — over the previous eight months. Twelve days before the shooting, he began a $26,532 buying spree: a Sig Sauer MCX .223-caliber rifle, a Glock 17 9-millimeter semiautomatic pistol, several large magazines, thousands of rounds of ammunition and a $7,500 ring for his wife that he bought on a jewelry store card. His average spending before that, on his only card, was $1,500 a month.

I am a Forum User
    Well, ban credit cards and there won't be any more mass shootings.

Banned
    Well, like Gen. Custurd once said, " Me thinks their friendlee ingins.

It seems to me that some sort of an argument could be made (winnable) that NYT and any that follow up on the suggestion would be in collusion to deny rights by Government regulated entities.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

If I find out mine does it I will deal with cash and **** can the credit cards !

MGO Member
    There are no propagandized news agencies!!!! Don't you remember when the news agencies told us that??????? C'mon people.

I am a Forum User
    Never have and never will use my credit card to subscribe to the nyt.

I am a Forum User
    forget the NYT, this is an ongoing operation from the old Obama days. Operation Chokepoint is still alive and well, and has hit several large merchants and mfgs in the firearm industry.