Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

My Post 86 dealer samples

Though I would share a few pics of my postie machine guns.

BAD LW556 SBR with TBAC 5.56 Take Down Suppressor

Zenith MP5 with Liberty Centurion Suppressor

Glock 17 w/auto sear in SBR Micro Roni Chassis

Are you trying to make us all jealous?
    If so, I think it will work, LOL

Banned
    Meh. Posties aren't very exciting. Oooh, ahhh. We can't have it, and you can't keep it.

Cool guns. I am puzzled by the budget optics on these extravagant guns. I thought I was the only one that had faith in them. Do you find them adequate?

I am a Forum User
    More than adequate since you can’t have it and I can’t keep it. LOL. As just pointed out they are just toys I can have with my 07 FFL - 02 SOT. The day I hang up my license is the day I sell them to another dealer or destroy them. BUT they are fun to shoot and since they are just “toys” they don’t require expensive optics. I’m not doing “no knock entries” nor am I going to the sand box. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    More than adequate since you can’t have it and I can’t keep it. LOL. As just pointed out they are just toys I can have with my 07 FFL - 02 SOT. The day I hang up my license is the day I sell them to another dealer or destroy them. BUT they are fun to shoot and since they are just “toys” they don’t require expensive optics. I’m not doing “no knock entries” nor am I going to the sand box. ��
    But...but...operator and all!?!
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

you never know when you might need to do some Black Ops around Fenton!!

I am a Forum User
    LOL

Understood. Best I do is Vortex.