Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

New Jersey Residents Not Surrendering ‘High Capacity’ Magazines

NJ Residents Are Not Surrendering ‘High Capacity’ Magazines to State Police

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    December 28th. 2018

A report from Reason reveals not a single New Jersey resident has surrendered their “high capacity” magazines to state police since the implementation of the magazine ban.

Breitbart News reported that New Jersey’s “high capacity” magazine ban took effect December 11, 2018, making the mere possession of such a magazine a fourth degree felony.

At first, the New Jersey State Police refused to rule out door-to-door enforcement of the ban, then made clear that they had no plans to go house-to-house.

Now, over two weeks since the ban took effect, the NJSP say no residents have surrendered their “high capacity” magazines.

According to Reason, NJSP Sgt. Jeff Flynn said “they have received ‘zero'” magazines as a result of the ban.

On December 15, 2018, former NYC police commissioner Bernard Kerik blasted the magazine ban because it also applies to off-duty police officers, too. In other words, off-duty officers cannot legally use magazines holding more than 10 rounds while off the clock.

Kerik said, “NJ Governor @GovMurphy is endangering the life of every off duty NJ
    cop! Gang bangers, drug thugs and really bad guys don’t give a damn about magazine capacity… So he takes the good guy’s ammunition, and the bad guys are loaded for bear!”

I am a Forum User
    At some point in the future they level headed politicians in NJ will direct the police to go door to door.

I am a Forum User
    On December 15, 2018, former NYC police commissioner Bernard Kerik blasted the magazine ban because it also applies to off-duty police officers, too. In other words, off-duty officers cannot legally use magazines holding more than 10 rounds while off the clock.

Kerik said, “NJ Governor @GovMurphy is endangering the life of every off duty NJ
    cop! Gang bangers, drug thugs and really bad guys don’t give a damn about magazine capacity… So he takes the good guy’s ammunition, and the bad guys are loaded for bear!”
    As it should be.
    Those off duty officers should also be forbidden from carrying as are most regular citizens of NJ.

MGO Board of Directors

I love this quote.
    Now that the restriction applies to him, this cop--that never met a gun control measure he didn't support--parrots the same arguments we've been using all along.

So, that's the answer: insure that every gun control proposal must apply to the government and its minions.
    Right! Like that's going to happen.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
    — George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788
    Last edited by CyborgHunter; 12-29-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    They better get busy building those prisons

Quote Originally Posted by JJS View Post
    They better get busy building those prisons
    They will not put people in prison, just on probation. Voila, another giant government money grab created.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    They will not put people in prison, just on probation. Voila, another giant government money grab created.
    Exactly!

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." – Ayn Rand