Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Find a reaaaaaaaallllllly long off road trail [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23], absolutely don't listen to that'd be retarded

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    1/2 moa @ 1000 huh. 1000 boring or too “easy”? Ok.

I am a Forum User
    I was there with Dan (N5NSX) shooting his Steyr 50 5 ft from my ear! (thanks Dan!). He is right though. it was a beautiful range but with only a few targets at 1m and no way to read our misses it was a waste of a trip. Join Young's Longshot in Angola Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    I was there with Dan (N5NSX) shooting his Steyr 50 5 ft from my ear! (thanks Dan!). He is right though. it was a beautiful range but with only a few targets at 1m and no way to read our misses it was a waste of a trip. Join Young's Longshot in Angola Indiana.
    Just to be an obnoxious jerk (I used a word that I didn't know was "profane") ******* about it:

If you can't hit at 1m, you are too stupid to own a gun/rifle/pistol of any kind. Hell, I have several that have barrels that are over 1m long, I could just reach out and place the muzzle against the target.

1m ≠ 1M ≠ 1000m ≠ 1000yrds
    Last edited by Roundballer; 01-02-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    I use to be a member over at Youngs Long Shot in Indiana. Very nice and impressive range there and they let me use the 4 wheeler to change targets at 1000 yards. I really like using the prone position elevated deck there as well. Its been about 4 years since I have shot over there and they did not allow any 50 BMG rifles on the range back then, have they changed their policy? I also remember them talking about opening the range out to 1800 yards as they have the space to do so. I would join again if they opened it up to a Mile.
    Last edited by SIG229R; 01-22-2019 at 04:06 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post
    I use to be a member over at Youngs Long Shot in Indiana. Very nice and impressive range there and they let me use the 4 wheeler to change targets at 1000 yards. I really likes using the prone position elevated deck there as well. Its been about 4 years since I have shot over there and they did not allow any 50 BMG rifles on the range back then, have they changed their policy? I also remember them talking about opening the range out to 1800 yards as they have the space to do so. I would join again if they opened it up to a Mile.
    Still no 50BMG there along with machine guns and shotguns(on the rifle range). We have talked to Deb about expanding out to a mile but that’s not going to happen. Get a 416 Barrett!! Way more accurate and you can shoot those anywhere. Ammo crazy expensive though....

I am a Forum User
    Man, it would be nice if there was a place where you could shoot out to one mile (or further). I'd love to get an ELR match going in Michigan.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Just to be an obnoxious jerk (I used a word that I didn't know was "profane") ******* about it:

If you can't hit at 1m, you are too stupid to own a gun/rifle/pistol of any kind. Hell, I have several that have barrels that are over 1m long, I could just reach out and place the muzzle against the target.

1m ≠ 1M ≠ 1000m ≠ 1000yrds

I took the MDFI YSINTG class... I"m a frickin SNIPER from 1m.... ragged hole!

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by METL View Post
    I took the MDFI YSINTG class... I"m a frickin SNIPER from 1m.... ragged hole!
    At that range you might be more effective not being quite so accurate
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Banned
    Yes, try straight up in the air.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast