Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by edknn View Post
    You are right. At least the web link stated the correct days.
    Senior ladies have it made!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Your friend may be thinking "Recoil Firearms" on Ecorse rd. in Taylor. If I remember correctly, they boasted some kind of "ten rounds, ten minutes, ten dollars" package specifically so new shooters could try out different guns.
    Other than that, I don't know anything about them. Like all gun ranges, I've heard mixed reviews.

Top Gun is the place to go though. IMO, it's more than worth the money, and the "we're better than you" attitude is not nearly as bad as other places.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyChryst View Post
    Accurate Firearms on Dixie in Ind. Twp. let's you switch out pistols on one rental charge. Did a comparison on several strikers and swapped between the Glock 17, FNS, XDM, RAP and M&P. Their range is a bit small, but I kinda like that...less yahoos to watch at any given time.

ETA: that's one helluva user name.
    Accurate is nice, wish you could reserve lanes, like he said not a ton of lanes so they could be full.

Their rental policy is nice though, by the hour but you can try as many as you like during that time, I believe technically they are supposed to be the same caliber.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    CQT is good. William's Gun Sight is better. Great range officers too. Extremely helpful.
    I just bought a S&W22 Victory from there last Friday, nice guys working counter and in the indoor range. You even get 1/2 hour of free range time with a purchase.. didn't rent any guns though...

Williams has a good rental policy, they allow 3 guns/ rental (1 at a time in the range), ammo is limited to factory. IIRC there are approximately 100 firearms on the rental list, rifles carbine included, so you have a good chance of finding something that interests you.
    The range is clean, modern and, RO’s try to accommodate new shooters.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    After you decide on your model travel N a short ways to Guns Galore-Fenton to purchase and save 75-100 bucks.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bqjk4NtbHHGeis View Post
    I just completed the required CPL training course. I'm going to apply for the license next week. A lot of people are already recommending handguns for concealed carry. But to pick one for purchase I figure I have to try a lot of models and that can get expensive. Well, a friend of mine said she had heard of a range in the metro area, forgot which, that had a very generous "try before you buy" policy: handle and fire any number of their demo pistols for one low price, in an hour of range time. Anybody on this forum know who was making such an offer?
    Double Action in madison heights is pretty good for trying out different firearms

MGO Member Forum User
    Are there any gun ranges with rentals with a red dot sight?

Quote Originally Posted by ForceSupport View Post
    Are there any gun ranges with rentals with a red dot sight?

Williams gun sight.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    Another question to ask is which ranges require 2 people to rent their firearms? I havn't been to double action in awhile, but last I heard you had to rent with a buddy as 1 example. CQT for example does not require 2 people to rent, as I did last fall. Might be good to know before driving around just to find this out, I guess you could call them too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast