Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

More P365 QC issues?

FYI, not mine.

https://imgur.com/r1diYwk

I am a Forum User
    Another odd malfunction for the 365. This is the reason I am excited about the Glock 48, they don't rely on field R&D.

I am a Forum User
    GLOCK 43X all day long!!!

MGO Member
    I so wanted to like the P365, but I will not buy one just to be their beta tester.

Maybe 2020 will be the year to get one.

Banned
    Yup, way too many problems, they seem to fix one only to have another pop up. I mean, come on now, I've been shooting for over 40 years and have never seen a backing plate break. WTF Sig?

MGO Member
    Scary I just bought a p365 dob 11-4-18 I have 1300 rounds through it no problems yet. I have never heard of a broken backing plate ever. I shoot Glocks and have broken trigger pins and a slide lock, cracked a slide on a model 27 but maybe 20000 round of hard recoiling 40 s&w. Anything breaks or wears out with enough use,but not a backing plate.

I am a Forum User
    6-7 backing plates have been reported now on the Facebook group supposedly

MGO Member
    hard to tell whats real and what isnt anymore.

There was a guy sharing some sig "repair" on a non-365 in multiple groups on facebook, we found the originator of the post (some fb blog page) that basically said he sent a gun into sig to complete some repair, then got it back with the front sight off-centered.

Once tracking down the originator of it, we called him out on it, asking to see the repair order. Someone else tagged a sig rep in the post too.

The guy quickly backtracked after that. Didnt post the repair order, wouldnt even share the #, etc. started getting real pissy.

Im not saying its NOT possible, but people do a surprising amount of things for attention online..

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    6-7 backing plates have been reported now on the Facebook group supposedly
    curious how big the group is?

Sounds like they subbed out some parts and they are BS parts.

Ill be happy when I can stop hearing about this gun in about 2 years and its finally good.

They are ruining their name, I wish they would stop doing this.

How much does it cost them to properly test a gun? 3 mill, 2 mill ? 5 mill ?

Anyone here do testing for the big three and want to guess.

MGO Member
    Interesting that I haven't seen this on sigtalk yet. Not saying it didn't happen, but reports of it seem sparse so far. And yes, there lots of sig fans there who tend to downplay the p365 early teething problems, which were quite real. This is just like on glock talk about glock issues at times. That said, a reported new possible issue like this does need to be fully vetted. BTW, my Nov built p365 has been flawless through 465 rounds so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast