Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by darnette View Post
    I can be there for #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach1320 View Post
    Put me down for shift 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    I will volunteer for shift #8

Thanks Guys, I will be contacting all of you by pm before the show with details.

As of right now, I should also be able to work shift 7. I may not be there at exactly 5:30 if my work schedule changes, which I doubt (and, let's factor in Friday night traffic and the weather), but I will be there.

SeeTee, can you remind us if we are allowed to carry at this venue?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    As of right now, I should also be able to work shift 7. I may not be there at exactly 5:30 if my work schedule changes, which I doubt (and, let's factor in Friday night traffic and the weather), but I will be there.

SeeTee, can you remind us if we are allowed to carry at this venue?
    Thanks for the help Gene.
    The official policy of the venue, SCSP There is no carry of firearms.
    Last edited by SeeTee; 02-16-2019 at 12:42 AM.

I am a Forum User
    There is still time to get on the roster! some shifts are wide open! Have no fear, a veteran volunteer will be there for all shifts! First timers will not be working alone!

I am a Forum User
    Just about a week away! We still need about 12 more volunteers!

There sure are enough people out there on the forum to fill out the roster several times over, plenty of you veteran volunteers too.

So where are you????

I am a Forum User
    Just a call again for volunteers -we are still short of our staffing needs!

If you are a MGO member shift credits that you earn, 4hrs. = 1 shift credit, those may be used to renew your membership!

If you are not a paid MGO member here is the opportunity to earn a free 1yr. Full membership for the low low low price of working 1 shift!!!

I use the term "Working" a lot, ( maybe I should stop calling it that ) it's not really "work" we are not asking you to break rocks, dig a ditch or even shovel snow ; )
    Last edited by SeeTee; 02-20-2019 at 01:03 AM.

I am a Forum User
    I see people all the time asking what they can do to help, and then when something comes up they can help with it's just crickets.

Come on people, step up, it's only 4 hours (plus drive time) of your time.

I am a Forum User
    Drive time, Three Rivers, Mi folks look it up on the map, Draken is giving a whole day to drive there, work a shift & drive home!

How many live with in 30, 20, 15! minutes of the event location? We even cover parking!

It is really simple either you want to come out and support MGO & gun rights & education by an out reach to the public, or you don't!

I do understand, work, family, health, transportation & the " I just don't like people", legitimate reasons, I get that, however I have to say volunteers in the past have worked around any one & sometimes more of those limitations to do what they can to help out.

I am a Forum User
    I can perhaps take something on Thursday (#3 or #4), and have a non-member who may also be able to come along.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Okra View Post
    I can perhaps take something on Thursday (#3 or #4), and have a non-member who may also be able to come along.
    PM sent.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast