Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Barrel port enlargement of gas block port NE Washtenaw Recommend gunsmith?

I'm interested in enlarging the gas port on my 10.5" .300BLK barrel. I am installing an Suplerative Arms adjustable gas block, and want to be able to make fuller use of the adjustability of the new gas block. Please recommend a gunsmith that will bore out this for a fair price. I'm in Ypsilanti Township. I could do it my self but don't have the access to a drill press right now.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by spsreef View Post
    I'm interested in enlarging the gas port on my 10.5" .300BLK barrel. I am installing an Suplerative Arms adjustable gas block, and want to be able to make fuller use of the adjustability of the new gas block. Please recommend a gunsmith that will bore out this for a fair price. I'm in Ypsilanti Township. I could do it my self but don't have the access to a drill press right now.
    Since it says “i am installing a superlative arms adjustable gas block” I am going to assume you have not fired it, if that is the case I would do so and go from there to see if you need to enlarge the gas port. You probably won’t