Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Like Larry Potterfield says, well maybe just one more!!!

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Lol I have no idea how many I own but a good guess would be around my age.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    That really depends on the initial value of N.
    No, N equals the number you have when you open the For Sale sections of MGO.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    No, N equals the number you have when you open the For Sale sections of MGO.

Joe
    Acceptable value for an instantaneous moment. But it is still a variable that has differing values under other conditions.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    "a variable that has differing values under other conditions"
    Like when you get on Armslist!!!
    But isn't that the definition of N?
    Ow, mathing is head achey.

Joe

This whole thing started with this exchange:
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt17073 View Post
    N+1 is the only answer
    That really depends on the initial value of N.
    As that most of us would have accepted that N was the number of the current count. bigmatt was just saying that you always need just one more. This was said without any other context.

I responded, and didn't provide a context, but as to my initial post as to "one for every year of age" N would also be the current count, but the +c might be a value other than 1 if N is less that your age. A correct number could be N+8 if you have been slacking. Or you are trying to get yourself set up a little SASS shooting and the only thing you have for that is an external hammer SxS shotgun, you would be at N+3.

Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    "a variable that has differing values under other conditions"
    Like when you get on Armslist!!!
    But isn't that the definition of N?
    Ow, mathing is head achey.

Joe
    If that is the context you wish to use, then you have the concept correct.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    "You have the concept correct" is a phrase
    I'm not often told.
    Thank you!

Joe

I am a Forum User
    The correct answer reminds me of a boat name I saw - "Last One II"

MGO Member
    As to the first question, there is an unwritten law that says:

Thou shall have at least one firearm for every year of your age.
    I've got to tell my wife about this law. I'm a little behind.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    Target pistol, carry pistol, combat pistol, pump shotgun, hunting rifle, combat rifle. 6

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast