Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Exclamation Dynamic Weapon Solutions (DWS)- A warning against buying their products.

Do NOT order ANYTHING from Dynamic Weapon Solutions unless you want a garbage product and a refusal of refund/fixed product for well over a month.

I'd like to start by saying that $400 for a stripped slide + $100 to Cerakote a slide is a pretty hefty price, especially for a Glock 43, but I liked the look of it and I seem to hate money, so I said screw it...I'll buy one.

Here’s a short timeline of how my business with their company went:

• October 20th- Glock 43 slide ordered from DWS.
    • November 25th- Slide received a week late (Whatever, stuff happens). Clear defect in the drilling of the front sight mounting hole that was obvious as soon as I took it out of the box, no way a front sight was fitting in there. I ship it back for inspection WITH my $130 sights so they can see the defect, fix it/replace it, and install my sights for me because of my trouble.
    • November 28th- DWS received my slide, says they’ll get to it tomorrow.
    • December 1st- DWS says they’re working on my slide and will have info in 2 days tops.
    • December 5th (4 days later)- DWS says my replacement slide will be ready and in the mail back to me the 10th-11th of December. Cool, speedy service, or so I thought.
    • December 13th- Emailed for a tracking number, I was told that my slide WAS done, but the USPS never picked it up, and promised it would be dropped off to the USPS and shipped Friday (14th)
    • December 19th- Email company twice, no reply.
    • December 23rd- Emailed company again, they reply saying there was ANOTHER delay, and they're dropping it off Monday the 24th.
    • December 26th- Company tells me for the third time, there’s a delay, and they promise that they are dropping the slide/sights off on the 27th to the USPS.
    • December 27th, 30th, 31st, and Jan 1st- Emailed multiple times, and called, no reply.
    • Jan 2nd- Owner of the company emails me back, promises me he’d call me by the end of the day with a delay explanation (why not just give it to me via email?) and a tracking number for my sights/slide. I called twice, emailed twice, he never actually called me or emailed me back.
    • Jan 3rd- I sent two emails to the company telling them that I'm going to call my bank and reverse the charges, the company then emails me saying “Nobody is internationally giving you the run around. We have recently lost our main social media outlet and has thrown us for an unexpected loop. I’ll reach out to the owner and tell him to contact you immediately.” What does does your social media have to do with you lying to me about my slide for a month? That's by far the worst excuse I've heard from a company, and I've heard some pretty bad excuses.

A few minutes later they FINALLY emailed me offering me a refund and return of my sights.

I also find it funny that this company has no Yelp page, no Google Page, and on their Facebook page they've chosen to actually disable reviews which is super sketchy. The only place I found that has reviews of them is the BBB website which has people complaining about sending things in for work, paying, and never getting their product back. I should have checked all of this BEFORE I paid them...

I waited to post this until the refund hit my bank and confirmed they mailed me my sights back, just in case they got mad I called them out and decided to try some stuff.

On a side note, bonus picture of the Steel City Arsenal slide I bought while waiting for DWS to stop jerking me around:

Name:  eZatcCF.jpg
Views: 3730
Size:  97.9 KB

MGO Board of Directors

Think, by chance, they'll be at the shot show?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Think, by chance, they'll be at the shot show?
    No idea. I'd fly down there just to talk crap to the owner in person if they were though!
    Last edited by PhotoTom; 01-12-2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Removed quote of spammer

Dynamic Weapon Solutions (DWS)- A warning against buying their products.

These guys are way better and local. They do AMAZING stipple, Cerakote and laser engraving work!!

http://www.odinsworkshop.com/

MGO Member
    I have ordered a couple times from DWS. First time was great, second time was a bit of a problem with delays and such. Third time was an absolute charlie foxtrot. I got so many excuses, stories, vague emails, a phone call that made no sense, and in about 7 months of waiting for an 'in stock' Glock slide, I never once received an apology. Pedro, who I think is the owner lied to me in emails and on the phone. Couldn't explain my order, couldn't offer an apology and will never see a dime of my money again.
    I make up for my lack of accuracy by missing as fast as I can

Reminds me of my experience with REV Arms. I didn't weep a single tear when those shysters went under.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne