Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

$10k on milsurps and others

This year I'm looking to spend at least 10k on guns, have a special spot in my heart for milsurps, old guns, and semi autos, basically I have a yugo 24/47 Mauser, have a no 4mk 2 Enfield, and an m39 Mosin in the family I have access to shooting (dad and little brother) if you were going to add on 10k in guns (or more like under 15-17.5 maybe [emoji2369], pretty flexible, just need a goal for this year)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Gotta add a Garand and M1 Carbine! If you like bolts, an 03A3 would also be a great addition.

All milsurp deals are gone so you don't have to hurry.

Get a German and Belgian Mauser, or Israeli 308.

Springfield

Enfield

Bunch of euro $300 9x18 stuff. Polish, Hungarian, east German.

Swiss k31.

1. My favorite is a model 1918. Like an eddystone. Great looking, great shooting American Enfield.
    2. Ishapore enfield in .308. All the style of a no1 mk3 with modern ammo. Maybe even wire wrapped!
    3. I one had a Mauser in .308. Lots of fun. I think it was a capture of another country. Had the original country sling swivels and the capture country added their own.
    4. Any of the swiss bolts are great.
    5. Russian SVT. 7.62x54r semi auto. Super cool.
    6. Garand
    7. Albanian SKS
    8. Yugo SKS 59/66 A1.
    9. Try to get a Mosin M44 from every country. Fin, china, Bulgaria, etc.
    10. Sterling carbine, crazy fun with that mag hanging out the side. I like the type2 by wiselite arms.
    11. PPS43

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Be like me and try and collect the various rifles used by the major warring countries during WW2...you've already got a Mosin and an Enfield. Getcha a K98, M1's (Carbine and Garand), 1903(or 03A3) Springfield, a Carcano, an Arisaka...and so on.

Get the nicest Luger you can find.

Just a suggestion, not sure your total situation but if you are real young, I thought from another post you were 18-19, with the looming election and possible another run on guns and ammo, I would put aside some cash, and put 4 ar15 lowers on the self, a ar10 lower, go buy a yugo ak, a sks, a couple crates of ammo for everything you own etc.

Then you can ride outt a two year run on guns and ammo and not over pay in a panic, be forced to buy stuff you dont want etc.

It was hoooooorrible in 2008 which you are two young to remember.

Make sure you have the cash for one or two of the nicest garands from CMP, I thought a shipment was coming in from korea soon, I sorta lost track.

But their nicest graded or second nicest one, maybe buy two rifles total.

I'm not much into the old bolt actions, mainly because my eyesight needs a better sighting system and doing that is expensive today on a milsurp.

My list:
    FN FAL ($1300 +)
    Israeli Galil (basically a high class 223 AK74 type weapon) ($1300 or more built from parts)
    Garand ($1500)
    SKS ($500)
    G3 clone with the telescoping stock ($1000)
    some sort of UZI clone, 9mm long magazines, folding stock ($1200)
    Your choice of AR-15 variant ($1200+)
    Clone of a 308 sniper rifle ($900+ and scope $750+)
    Clone of a 300WM sniper rifle, set up for the heavy Bergers. ($1000+ and scope $750+)

You would be in budget until you got to the 300WM, but perhaps you already have some sniper rifles ?

I am a Forum User
    Do not forget
    -Model 38 and Model 96 Swedish Mausers $400 each
    -Swiss K31s $400 each
    -German lugers both P09 and P08. Price depends on condition.
    -Model 1917 Eddystone $650
    -Broomhandle Mauser $1200

MGO Member
    How about a Ma Duece? You got to have a Ma Duece.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast