Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by truckerdave397 View Post
    How about a Ma Duece? You got to have a Ma Duece.
    If you are going in that direction, an M1919 should be cheaper to buy and feed, and still get you out to 1400 yrds if needed.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Got an Eddy stone 1917 shoots great unfortunately the stocks been modified but I'll sell or trade if interested
    Email for pictures abates750@gmail.com

Swiss K31. Simply the finest milsurp rifle you will ever own

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jansobieski View Post
    Swiss K31. Simply the finest milsurp rifle you will ever own
    Couldnt agree more. No milsurp i have held touches K31s quality. Thats not including the match barrel the 31 has either.

FN-FAL or FAL from Austria, Brazil, Argentine, Izzy, or Brit Commonwealth,etc. a nice one . . . no enterprise or century receiver
    SKS again a good one !

then start on the usual WW2 items of interest. Do your homework for decent examples.
    take pix and insure them !

Banned
    Add a little and pickup a machine gun... better investment

Don't forget South American Mausers. Most with the exception of Argentina are in 7mm Mauser, a very comfortable caliber to shoot. Argentina chambered their rifles in 7.65mm, If you can get your hands on a Venezuelan FN-49 for a decent price jump on it. Another one that I'd love to have is a Egyptian Rasheed. These were chambered in 7.62x39mm. Not easy to find, and on the pricey side but well worth the cost.
    Don't change them - leave them as they were...

MGO Member
    You might consider a german wwII produced FNH hipower, or one of those wwII canadian produced hipowers sent to china with the wood holster / stock arrangement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12